1. Home
  2. Login
  3. View Cart
  4. Checkout

What gas work needs to be done by a registered engineer?

All gas work carried out in your home and in certain commercial premises should be done by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Gas work includes:
Installing, repairing or servicing a gas boiler.
Installing or repairing a gas fire, gas cooker or hob.